Future Technology Leader
Launch Code After School’s Scholarship
Launch Code After School was founded on an incredible love for empowering future generations with the knowledge they need to create the next wave of technological innovation. Whether you’re a casual gamer, an aspiring software engineer, or simply love tech gadgets, technology offers paradigm shifting innovations that continuously disrupt and improve everyday life; and the Launch team wants to encourage a culture of technological innovation.
The Future Technology Leader Scholarship is based on Launch Code After School’s’ founding ideals, with a mission to fund tomorrow’s next technology innovators. Through this, our hope is to give back to the next generation of technologists.
The scholarship will be won by one student each semester. Entry for the Fall semester is open May 1st to August 20th and entry for Spring semester is open August 31st to December 31st. Winners will be announced on August 31st for the Fall scholarship and January 2nd for the Spring scholarship.
Who are we looking for? (We only need one)
- You’re currently part of a organization on your high school or college campus that focuses on technology.
- You’re passionate and ambitious.
- You have the drive, work ethic and desire to build the next great business.
- You’re a high school senior (who is going to pursue a college degree) or full-time college student enrolled in a two year, four year or graduate program. This scholarship is open to all majors.
If that sounds like you, you should apply!
What do we need from you?
Please send the following to email@example.com :
- A copy of your transcript
- A copy of your updated resume
- A 500-700 word essay on the following topic: "What makes you passionate about technology?"
What are the next steps?
After receiving all the above materials, we will begin the process of picking a winner. The recipient will be notified and awarded the $500 by the announcement date.